View Full Version : Does anyone here use Magento?
01-12-2012, 07:07 AM
Is it relevant here to ask questions about Magento?
01-12-2012, 08:40 AM
Good luck with tech support for Magento. Best bet is to join their forum. And they are slow if not unhelpful.
Installing manually can be a pain, and it may run a little slow.
Is there a reason why you chose Magento?
01-13-2012, 01:47 AM
It seems to me that there is a huge Magento society in the Internet and it shouldn't be so difficult to get a needed advice about installation. And Magento is kinda popular now. Am I wrong?
04-03-2013, 11:16 PM
We can provide you full magento support. Our expertise in Magento can help you to grow your online business rapidly. If you require Magento modules, heavy Magento customizations, complete e-commerce-to-ERP setup, light weight Magento setup for high traffic webstore, we can do all with ease!
Also you can get lots of free magento extensions in order to build up your magento store.
04-03-2013, 11:21 PM
This extension provides a news section on your Magento website. It adds a top link to your magento frontend where all your news items are listed.
1. No core file changed.
2. Small useful extension for merchants.
3. Works on Magento 1.6 and above.
1. Add News from Admin.
2. Navigate to News -> Manage News -> Add News.
3. Edit Posted News.
4. Change News status. 5. Set News from date & to date.
6. Set Image for the news.
7. In frontend navigate to the link 'News and Innovation ' in top links.
1. Install Extension Using Magento Connect.
2. Log out from admin and log in admin again.
3. Add news from admin. 4. Check frontend 'News and Innovation link'.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.