Addon Domain not working properly!
I have 4 addon domains and I allowed the subdomain to be created automatically in the public_html folder.
Problem is when I look in the public_html folder there is only 1 addon domain listed. I went back to manage domains to see that the other 3 had been done the same ie: public_html/domain1, public_html/domain2, etc. And they all show they were created in the manage domain section but when I go to the file manager they are not there.
I was alerted to this problem when I attempted to install cubecart into one of the domains that does not show its folder public_html/domain2 in the file manager. I got ooooodles of errors and went into the file manager and found only 1 domain is added on.