Thread: Bluehost Webmail- Horde

Default Bluehost Webmail- Horde

Hi everyone,

I'm new to bluehost. It is pretty good so far no troubles that i've had. But i was just wondering can you change email passwords when you login to webmail??? is there an option for you to change passwords. Because some of my clients i've set them up with email accounts but they want to change their password? is there a way to do this in webmail???

thanks for your help

-rishtal

Quote Originally Posted by rishtal
    Hi everyone,

I'm new to bluehost. It is pretty good so far no troubles that i've had. But i was just wondering can you change email passwords when you login to webmail??? is there an option for you to change passwords. Because some of my clients i've set them up with email accounts but they want to change their password? is there a way to do this in webmail???

thanks for your help

-rishtal

Yes. When you sign in your mail. http://yourdomain/webmail you will have a screen to choose what client you want to use, neomail, horde, squirrelmail. On the bottom of the menu you will see options in text. On the left hand side it says change password. Just click that and there you go.

Default thanks

thanks for helping me. Sorry if it was a very simple question....i didn't even see that there lol thanks again.

NP that's what this forum is for. I have asked many question here :D