Thread: 451 SPEED LIMIT/ Account Suspended :(

Default 451 SPEED LIMIT/ Account Suspended :(

Hello fellow developers

recently i created a Cronjob, which executes every minute and calls a php file.

My Command was :

/ramdisk/bin/php5 -q /home/mydomain/public_html/mydir/myscript.php

For couple of days everything was fine. Then the cron output email started showing following error

451 SPEED LIMIT: Domain mydomain.com has exceeded the max emails per hour (50) allowed.

Thats not all .. after few more days my account was Suspended as my cron job made the system unpredictable.

So, IF at all i want to execute my file Every minute ..without causing any of the above mentioned issues .. what exactly should i do ?

Please Help.
    regards

Well, as it explained, you exceeded your allotted 50 emails per hour limit. BH will bump that to 500 if you ask. The only issue may be the resources being allocated by your PHP script.
    redsox9 - Go Red Sox!!! 2004 and 2007 World Series Champions!
    Visit FenwayFanatics.com, home to Boston Red Sox baseball fans everywhere... now on Facebook and Twitter!

You can stagger how many emails your script will send per hour. It would just need to write to a file that counts up to 50 and refuse to send mail until it rolls over to 0 on the next hour.

Or you could just get the limit raised.
    Have you tried turning it off and on again?