I have a client who doesn't want to use Outlook to check their email. Is this the quickest way for them to check it via bluehost:
1. Login to the master host account via bluehost.com.
2. Click "email accounts" icon in control panel.
3. Click "access webmail" icon next to their email address.
4. Enter their email password.
5. Click horde (though I have it autoloading now).
6. Click login button again.
7. Click "mail" button on left panel.
Is there any way to cut down on some of these steps for my client? Thank you for any suggestions!