Has anyone else experienced this problem?
I would like my tumblr account to point to use a custom domain name (i.e. www.mydomain.com goes to mydomain.tumblr.com)
(1) I reset my A-Record on Bluehost to 184.108.40.206
(2) I selected the "use custom domain" on my tumblr account to mydomain.com.
About 60% of the time if I enter mydomain.com I end up on my tumblr page (good); the other 40% of the time I end up on the Bluehost generic landing page (the one with the smug blond girl with the backpack scowling at you).
I assume this is a problem on Bluehost's end. Has anyone else experienced this and discovered a resolution? Should I try a different provider?
Thanks in advance -