Thread: Installing ProPhoto Blog - stuck at WordPress Installation

Question Installing ProPhoto Blog - stuck at WordPress Installation

Hi

I have registered with BlueHost, and have followed their instructions to install WordPress.

I have now tried to go to the admin panel via the email they sent me with my account details on it, but it's trying to go to:
    http://www.kyliedouglassphotography....ogblogblogblog... (ie: I set up: www.kyliedouglassphotography.com/blog and it's trying to add multiple 'blogs' on the end.

and of course Firefox is saying:

"The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies."

I'm on a Mac computer.

If anyone could please help, it would be much appreciated!
    Last edited by Kylie; 06-17-2010 at 06:51 PM.

Chasing the Holy Grail - Pacific Northwest

Here is the error I get from Safari

Too many redirects occurred trying to open “http://www.kyliedouglassphotography....gblogblogblog”.
    This might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page which then is redirected to open the original page.

I'm not sure what you have done here. I have installed numerous installations of Wordpress here via Simple Scripts. It looks like you will have to uninstall what you have since it's not accessible, even the admin page.
    In the Hyperion universe, a farcaster is an instantaneous transportation device.
    Experience: The thing you get just after you need it.

Thanks for your help. So should I basically unistall from the My Installs window and start again? Not sure how or what I've done!