Thread: Recommended shopping cart for newbie

Default Recommended shopping cart for newbie

Hi, I'm a newbie to Bluehost, and have a little HTML experience.

I'm trying to build a shopping cart for my site with one item (for now), and am wondering what the consensus is on which is the best one / easiest to use. Also, I need one that is robust enough, so that if I hand this off to a professional, they don't have to redo everything from scratch.

Thanks!
    Casey

I would check out what is offered by SimpleScripts. At my count, there are ten listings under the eCommerce section; most appear to be shopping carts.

What's nice about SimpleScripts is that installation has been automated, so you can add and delete software for test purposes to determine which option meets your needs. Most if not all of the software offered is what is commonly used today and an experienced professional should be able to navigate the ins and outs of the software. Check out the following article:

https://www.simplescripts.com/articl..._simplescripts
    redsox9 - Go Red Sox!!! 2004 and 2007 World Series Champions!
    Visit FenwayFanatics.com, home to Boston Red Sox baseball fans everywhere... now on Facebook and Twitter!

I like Zen Cart. It is offered in Simple Scripts. It has tons of options and features but it is pretty intuitive. You will have to learn how to use it, but I figured it out quickly just by spending some time with it.
    Matt

My life can be summed up in one word, "indescribable".