Thread: Control Panel Login... "The server's security certificate is revoked!"

Default Control Panel Login... "The server's security certificate is revoked!"

Tryin to get into my account from the CP login at http://bluehost.com and get this:

You attempted to reach www.bluehost.com, but the certificate that the server presented has been revoked by its issuer. This means that the security credentials the server presented absolutely should not be trusted. You may be communicating with an attacker. You should not proceed.

Help me understand

When you connect to a secure website, the server hosting that site presents your browser with something called a "certificate" to verify its identity. This certificate contains identity information, such as the address of the website, which is verified by a third party that your computer trusts. By checking that the address in the certificate matches the address of the website, it is possible to verify that you are securely communicating with the website you intended, and not a third party (such as an attacker on your network).

In this case, the certificate presented to your browser has been revoked by its issuer. This usually means that the integrity of this certificate has been compromised, and that the certificate should not be trusted. You absolutely should not proceed past this point.

Anyone else?

nevermind, seems to be my computer.

the one i'm on right now is my linux sandbox compy which will be disconnected from the network immediately

sry if I caused any fuss

Chasing the Holy Grail - Pacific Northwest

Thanks for posting the resolution here. Hopefully it will help someone else in the future.
    In the Hyperion universe, a farcaster is an instantaneous transportation device.
    Experience: The thing you get just after you need it.