Hello,
I know this question was asked several times but I searched in many posts in forums, and what I tried did not work... :confused:

I use Roundcube (that works perfect) for an addon domain, but I did not succeed to configure the password plugin (I would like to change password directly in roundcube interface).

I have a "primarydomain.com"
with an "addondomain.com" >> which is concerned by this roundcube installation

I ACTIVATED THE PASSWORD PLUGIN IN main.inc.php:
PHP Code:
$rcmail_config['plugins'] = array('password'); 
and tried to change informations in the "config.inc.php" file ("plugins/password" folder), using the cpanel driver.

HERE IS HOW I CHANGED THE CODE:
PHP Code:
$rcmail_config['password_driver'] = 'cpanel'

THEN IN CPANEL DRIVER OPTIONS:
PHP Code:
$rcmail_config['password_cpanel_host'] = 'myprimarydomain.com'
>> do I have to fill with "myprimarydomain.com" or "myaddondomain.com"?? or "myaddondomain.myprimarydomain.com" or "box726.bluehost.com"??

PHP Code:
$rcmail_config['password_cpanel_username'] = 'username'
>> is it the username I use when I connect to my main bluehost panel ("primarydomain.com")? or username created and used by roundcube in database?

PHP Code:
$rcmail_config['password_cpanel_password'] = 'password'
>> is it the password I use when I connect to my main bluehost panel? or a password used by a mysql user?

PHP Code:
$rcmail_config['password_cpanel_ssl'] = true
>> I do not have any ssl subscription at bluehost for my websites, do I have to say "true" or "false"?

PHP Code:
$rcmail_config['password_cpanel_port'] = 2082
>> according to the $rcmail_config['password_cpanel_ssl'] (true or false), what is the port to use?

PHP Code:
$rcmail_config['password_cpanel_theme'] = 'bluehost'
>> I suppose it is right...

Did I forget something in configuration?
Many thanks for your precious help...