Thread: I cant proceed after domain unlocking...

Default I cant proceed after domain unlocking...

i just transfered the domain of a friend to the bluehost server etc... and the last point as you can see in the image was to pay the 0 $ bill ??? But when i clicked on the paypal button i recieved an error message you can read in the above image? Whats up ??

You'll have to do exactly what it says to do: You'll have to contact customer service. This forum is not customer service, it is a user to user forum.
    Unlimited Storage, Unlimited Transfer, Host Unlimited domain names, 1 Free Domain Name
    BlueHost Features | BlueHost Help Desk | Become a BlueHost Affiliate | BlueHost CEO Blog
    (888) 401-4678 | Create a support ticket

Quote Originally Posted by pel View Post

i just transfered the domain of a friend to the bluehost server etc... and the last point as you can see in the image was to pay the 0 $ bill ??? But when i clicked on the paypal button i recieved an error message you can read in the above image? Whats up ??
    you need to enter billing information, and a valid email address.as a requirement for domain registration etc. Invalid email will cause you to lost the domain in future ;)
    Charles Gan
    www.bluehostreview.org : Bluehost reviews hosted at bluehost:cool:

Quote Originally Posted by areidmtm View Post
    You'll have to do exactly what it says to do: You'll have to contact customer service. This forum is not customer service, it is a user to user forum.
    it says only i have to contact customer service when my phone and email are wrong, but they arent, so why should i contact the customer service? This message is just crap not more. My gmail email is valid and my phone number too!

i tried to login int he customer account with my email (where bluehost send me all data) and password but i got this msg:

ERROR: E-mail address not registered.
    If you've forgotten the password to your account, enter your e-mail address below. You will be sent a confirmation code which will allow you to choose a new password.
    what is going on ??? i paid 100 bucks now this? :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by charlesgan View Post
    you need to enter billing information, and a valid email address.as a requirement for domain registration etc. Invalid email will cause you to lost the domain in future ;)
    I cant enter any billing information as there ar not input fields, and those field i saw have already been filled out with correct data. Why should my email not be accurate? it was accurate enough to recieve all ftp data etc... ??? I dont care about losing domain as its not mine so i cant lose it...

listen, if you want it fixed, get a hold of customer support, period. Nothing we USERS can do about it and complaining about it here wont get it fixed either.

I'm closing this thread because you have been told what you need to do and been given all the advice we can give to you. Contact support. If you don't want to do that, then you are not going to get your account fixed.
    Unlimited Storage, Unlimited Transfer, Host Unlimited domain names, 1 Free Domain Name
    BlueHost Features | BlueHost Help Desk | Become a BlueHost Affiliate | BlueHost CEO Blog
    (888) 401-4678 | Create a support ticket